Monday 26 May 2014

Which Macbook to buy? Air vs Pro, 13" vs 15", Iris vs Iris Pro vs GT 750M.. How I decided

Which Macbook to buy...

  • Air vs Pro
  • 13" vs 15" - (don't see a point to the 11" as I have an iPad)
  • Iris vs Iris Pro vs GT 750M - depends if your decision would be based on graphics.


It might be a bit of a spoiler but you probably know I went for the Macbook Pro 15" with the Nvidia GT 750M dedicated graphics. 

In the video I describe how I decided what I wanted.



Only thing I don't like about the 15" is that its not as slick as the 13" and fair bit heavier. If they did dedicated graphics on the 13" I would have got that in a heartbeat.

Images below are linked to Amazon with some sexy pics, just to help make the decision that little bit harder;



VS

No comments:

Post a Comment